Houzz Logo Print
priyanka_sukhijaarora

Wallpapers on all 4 walls and washroom

Hi All,

I have a question, we are planning to renovate our bedroom and the guest bedroom. I choose to have a dark blue wallpaper on one of the walls and a white wallpaper just to bring in texture on other walls. Does it make sense to have the wallpaper in the entire room, will it look good or overwhelming? My idea is to use wallpaper instead of texture paint. I also plan to do wallpapers in the washroom where some walls are left empty again non-existent basic invisible wallpapers.

I am very confused now with the whole design idea. Will the rooms look cramped or old?

Can you please help me here, or if anyone has done it and would like to share some ideas/pictures.

PS:- The wallpapers do not cost me extra money.

Kommentare (2)

• Robert Badzynski
    vor 3 Jahren

You may try to instal self-adhesive wallpaper with strong glue. You may findthat kind of self-adhesive wallpaper here. It will works but it's better to sand down this walls to make them smooth.

• PRO
    crossoverdesign
    vor 3 Jahren

Dear Priyanka, please send me a photo of the room and the wallpaper you have. Then I can say more about your problem (for free). For my wallpaper customers I can insert the chosen wallpaper design into a photo by Photoshop. BR from Germany, Elke

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.